UPDATED 12/15/20 - (2020 Covid-19 Protocol Document Available Here)
A MESSAGE FROM CAMP DIRECTOR HARMONY LENASBUNT
Hi Master Builder Families,
At this time we have chosen to cancel our Fall and Winter school break camps. It was a really hard decision but we want to keep our campers and community safe as we get through the tail end of this pandemic. With rising numbers and less kids needing school break camps, we will be waiting until the spring to start programming back up. Fingers Crossed for an awesome Spring Break Camp 2021!!
I will update this page as we receive more information from the governing agencies in regard to COVID-19's impact for our camp for our 2021 programming, but we are optimistic that we can get back to regular kid camp very very soon. Please contact me with any questions you have and let me know how I can help you make the best decision for your child's summer experience.
SINCERELY, Harmony Lenasbunt